Welcome! Please browse around our website to find out more about our church.
- Visit our Wedding page to see photos of our church and grounds, and to hear selections of music played on our historic organ.
- You can review prior sermons on our Sermons page.
- We have active Groups and Committees that sponsor a wide variety of Events and classes at our church during the week.
- Please look at our Newsletter and the What’s Happening page to see what we are offering in the next few weeks.
- If you need more information, please visit the Membership page to help answer some questions you may have.
A Description of Our Services
The best way to know who we are as a people is to visit our services. In the month of August, we hold services at 9:30 AM on Sundays in the Parish House. The rest of the year, our services are held at 10:30 on Sunday mornings in our beautiful Sanctuary.
You would recognize our service as liberal Protestant.
We have three hymns, an anthem by our wonderful choir (which is always welcoming new members), fabulous organ music by our Music Director, Dwight Thomas, a prayer and meditation time, candles of joy and concern by those who feel moved by something in their lives they want to share, a reading from an inspirational text, (which is sometimes scripture from a world religion), and a sermon.
Our children join us for a part of the service, and there are intergenerational services at special times throughout the year.
We hold an informal coffee hour immediately after the service. This is a great time to meet new people, discuss the sermon topic, and enjoy some social time before we all resume our busy lives.
We all enjoy meeting new visitors at this time, and learning about you as well as answering any questions you have about our religion and our community.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!